Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, April 03, 2006


I had a great time visiting my Aunt Jess and Tio Paul on Friday! Do you know who else I was excited to see? My long, lost friend, Leroy. At first, I was a little nervous around him. But after eating some hairy ice and hard poop from the front yard, I was happy to be with him again. Being a little boy is the best!

It is always so much fun to play with my Aunt Jess and Tio. I love them very much. Auntie Jessie gave me Raspberry Iced Tea for the first time ever. It was delicious! Mom says that it is the closest I will ever get to koolaid, but I think we all know that Mimi won't let that come true.

I already miss you, Aunt Jess and Tio Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home