Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, April 14, 2006

My First Easter Egg Hunt



Before I knew it, the hunt was on! Because I am so experienced when it comes to placing objects into containers, this so called egg hunt was not too challenging for me. I was loading up my basket before some children were off of the deck.














The competition was getting tough after the first few minutes, but I did not give up.





There were quite a few decoy eggs that my mom called, "rocks". I was fooled by them, and they made my basket very heavy. It is for this reason that I had to begin carrying the basket around my neck.













When it was all over, I waved and said goodbye to my friends, and I gave them a kiss before we had to leave. As you can see, my girlfriend, Amanda Kate was already on her way out. Sometimes, it's tough to leave a good party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home