Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yummy!



My Mom finally realized that if she wanted me to feed myself with a spoon, she was going to have to fill up my bowl with something appetizing. Pudding was adequate.


I don't usually eat naked, but one can imagine how messy such an activity can become.

There is also video footage if you'd like to see this live! I know Daddy really wants me to be a NASCAR driver, but I think competitive eating may be just the thing for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnovCRwxzbQ

1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

Thank you so much for all of your prayers, Dede. They mean so much to me and my mom. Keep them up, because they sure are working!

Have you ever seen my mom eat? She is almost as messy as I am. Maybe she's the one who should be hosed off after a meal.

We love you and miss you!

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home