Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Beach Pictures

Here are some more beach pictures that my Mimi and Aunt RaRa sent Mom today.

Getting used to the beach was a little rough for me at first. Eating lots of snacks really helped me persevere.

Knowing how cool I looked in my swimtrunks and muscle shirt also helped me get through my first few meetings with the sand.

I really liked swimming in the pool on our vacation. It gave me time to practice my swimming, and I even learned a few new tricks.

Again, when it comes to fun times, snacks are key. Nanny and Mimi made sure my tummy was always full.


The pool was on the sound, so I enjoyed walking up and down the boardwalk to see the, "Abwahwah" (translation: water).

Mom and I already miss the beach. A lot of wonderful memories were created, and we will cherish them always. I felt really lucky to be able to spend my vacation with so many of the people I love most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home