Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Bo-Bo SI Children's Museum

I've visited a few children's museums in my day. By no means am I a snob when it comes to them. In fact, my standards are quite low. One would expect that they are firstly, situated in a safe neighborhood, secondly, filled with interesting toys, and lastly, are reasonably clean. Regretfully, the Staten Island Children's Museum was not able to meet any of these expectations. Who knew I had been spoiled by the Portsmouth Children's Museum?






Here, you will see we were mildly entertained by the oyster catching station.












Less impressive, was a boat on springs.






By far the best exhibit was the fire station. The costumes were pretty neat (excluding the cooties attached to them), and Stevie and I both had a good time playing on the big fire engine.


Stevie's favorite was the "push your own stroller to the parking lot" exhibit. Mom and I liked it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home