Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Big Boy Bunk Beds

Mimi and Ahgoo sent me the most amazing early Christmas present...new bunk beds! I still can't believe it! I know what you're thinking, but I've only jumped from the top bunk once. Also, Daddy made sure I can't operate the ceiling fan myself. It's super safe, Nanny. Don't worry.








The truth is, the real reason Mimi and Ahgoo sent me the bunk beds is because Stevie is ready for a big girl bed. She loves having my old bed even though it meant no more passies. Can you believe it?



Sweet Dreams!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Mimi can hardly believe how big you guys are...I can't wait to visit! xoxoxo

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home