Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Megan & Bobby

A couple of weekends ago, I got to visit my Megan and Bobby. I call them mine because they are related to me. Technically, they are my second cousins, but they sure do feel a lot closer than that. For this reason, I just call them mine. I made myself right at home when we visited their beautiful new house. My Bobby made me feel very comfortable. He even let me be in charge of the remote! He's awesome.


Then, there's My Megan. I gave her lots of hugs; and even kisses! She really knew how to play, and do you know what else she knew about? Head rubs! She tickled my head just like my Aunt Jess does! It was amazing! After our visit to Waynesboro, I felt as though I had spent the entite day at a spa. I
can't wait to see My Megan and Bobby again soon!




1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

I love you guys so much! Thanks again for such a wonderful visit. Mom and I can't wait to see you both again soon.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home