Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Law Meets Zoo

Today I visited the zoo for the first time. It was fascinating.


I saw lots of butterflies in the butterfly garden. Then, Mom made me sit in this embarrasing chair.


Mom insisted that this animal is called an elephant. It sure as heck looked like a dog to me. In fact, most of the animals looked like dogs, except for the Emus and Ostridges, which were clearly birds.

We weren't in Suffolk anymore. "Africa" was not my favorite part of the zoo. The giraffes came a little too close for my liking.
My favorite animals were the ducks, cows and the goats. There's nothing like a good barnyard. All of the animals seemed very safe to me, and I could even name a few of them (except for the piglets, which were also dogs). Next fieldtrip, I think Mom might just take me to a farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home