Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Don't Tell Daddy

Okay, so I've been going to gymnastics all summer. Uncle Chuck said it's the gayest thing of which he's ever heard, but Mom and Dad agree it's good exercise and socialization. What Mommy failed to tell Daddy is that sometimes I like to go to the dance class held at the same gym. I guess Mom thinks Dad may freak out about dance class, but according to her, Nanny should have invested in some of these classes for Dad when he was growing up. I've been told that "two left feet" is putting it mildly.
Anyway, here is a short clip from my class. As you can see, it doesn't require a leotard or any rhythm. Heck, you actually don't even have to pay attention. The other thing one might notice, is that it is rather unlikely that I would ever pursue this hobby past the age of say, five. Dancing doesn't really seem to be in my genes. If you've ever seen either of my parents "bust of move", you probably are not surprised to hear this.
Here's the link:

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I actually have seen your mom bust-a-move...and all I can say is "wow!"

:)
April

8:58 AM  
Blogger Law said...

Thanks for the word of encouragement, Miss April, but Mommy says she has absolutely no idea what you're talking about! I hope Mr. Jeff is okay. I still pray for him every night.

9:06 AM  
Blogger tignerchuck said...

Like I said..... Gayest thing ever. It is really a good idea that you hold on to this footage; it is a very distinct possibility that this very clip may one day be the one piece of evidence that sways the justice system from capitol punishment towards criminal insanity.
P.S. Nice shirt

3:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Seriously, how much would it cost to get this lady to teach ME these moves? If I could dance like her, just imagine how popular I would be at the clubs!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home