Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Go Stevie, It's your Birthday!


On Sunday, Stevie turned one year old!






To celebrate, Stevie wore a party dress, and I helped open her presents (mostly when she wasn't looking). She loved all of her gifts, especially her baby doll and stroller. I thought it was very funny when she tried to drink the baby's bottle!





Mimi and Ahgoo came to help us celebrate as well. It was great to see them, and Stevie felt very special.







Mom made Stevie Cupcakes for the party. It was pretty funny. I chose the Stevie Cupcake with a passie. It looked and tasted delicious.


Watching Stevie devour her cupcake was highly entertaining. My birthday is only eight short months away, and I am already counting down.


*There is a video clip of Stevie eating her cupcake coming soon.














































1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Stevie is so cute with her cupcake! I can't believe she was not messier but I am guessing she was trying to keep her pretty dress clean!
Hope to see you all soon!
Love, Megs

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home