Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Law on Ice


This Saturday, I tried ice skating for the very first time! New Yorkers start skating at a very young age so that their mothers can fulfill their dream to become hacky mams. As you can imagine, neither my mom or dad know how to ice skate so we had to bring in backup.

Meet Mr. Chris and Ms. Vanessa. Mr. Chris works with my Dad, and Ms. Vanessa and Mommy have become good friends. They are both really good to me and Stevie, and they are both excellent skaters. Mr. Chris really helped me stay brave, and after just a few minutes, I couldn't get enough of the ice!

Look, I'm practically speed skating!

After a long hour, I rested my feet and enjoyed a warm cup of hot chocolate. It was the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home