Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day with Mimi and Ahgoo

This weekend, Mimi and Ahgoo braved the Labor Day weekend traffic to visit us. We sure were glad they did! We didn't do anything special. We just enjoyed relaxing (sort of) and being together.





We spent a lot of time at the park. Aesop park is one of our favorites because there is a place for me to ride my bike, and there are sprinklers where we can cool off. Stevie loves to swing, especially when Mimi is pushing! My mantra whenever Ahgoo is around is, "Get me Ahgoo!" He "got" me a lot.









Life is just better after a good visit with family. Spending time with Mimi and Ahgoo make us a lot happier. I can't wait until our beach trip at the end of the month!




















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home