Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cranky Daddy and the Carousel

My Daddy has been traveling a lot. He came home one day last week, and even though he was really exhausted, he spent the entire afternoon with me. The one good thing about Daddy being gone all of the time, is that he misses me so much that he will participate in any activity I request. This included a ride on the old fashioned carousel at Willowbrook Park.

I don't know why, but there is something extremely comical about my sourpuss Dad riding on a dolphin. What Mom was unable to capture on film, was Dad actually checking his Blackberry while riding the carousel. Honestly.



Ever notice how Stevie and Daddy have the same "smile"?


After the carousel ride, Stevie and I had a great time playing at the park. It was a fun afternoon with Daddy.

I think Mommy is the only one who finds this so funny. She took video of Daddy and I riding around the carousel. The footage is pretty awful because she was laughing so hard. Anyway, the link is below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home