Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Song of the South




Spending an entire week back in my native land sure did me a lot of good. We loved spending time with our family in Virginia, and especially enjoyed engaging in traditional southern hobbies. Ahgoo took me on my first ever fishing trip!

Mom took video footage of me reeling in a monster fish at Lake Orange. It was at least twice the size of the goldfish we saw in the doctor's office yesterday. Honestly, you will be impressed.



Stevie and I enjoyed delicious meals compliments of Mimi. You'd think spaghetti in New York would be much better than pasta in Virginia, but everything tastes better when it's cooked by a Mimi.
Being back in New York isn't so bad. We just miss our family friends. Y'all come for a visit soon!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home