Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

Mom thought that channeling my extra energy into something positive would be a good idea. I don't know what she's talking about, but I do know that kicking and punching is fun. For this reason, we decided Karate would be a good place to start. Mom and I definitely agree that I look darn good in a gi.



Here is a shot of me practicing my punches. I've only had two classes so far, but I already feel like I'm improving. For example, today I only got in trouble for picking my nose once. Also, Master Curry says I am very good at kiahing (that's fancy talk for shouting, "hi-yah").
Here is a link to a video of me showing off my new moves. Stevie even shares what she's learned from the sidelines. It's impressive.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home