Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, May 08, 2006

No More Mullet

It's true. Today Mom took me to get my first haircut. This was preauthorized by my Dad, who has previously been my mullet's number one fan. After seeing recent pictures, he agreed that my mulletude was getting out of control.


BEFORE

MID-MULLET-LOSS


AFTER

I spent a great deal of the evening reaching to find my mullet, only to remember it was now in a plastic bag. I'm starting to get used to having a bare neck, and I'm hoping that the ladies will like this look as much as the old one.

Some of you may have heard that my Mom is a little cheap. We both decided that we'll save $16 (not to mention a temper tantrum and a very close call when I was swatting the scissors away from my head) next time, and clip a few locks in the tub. Who knew that kid's cuts were such a racket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home