Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Daddy's Home!

On Thursday afternoon, my Daddy came home! Mom and I met him at the airport with my Nanny, Mimi, Ahgoo, Auntie Jess, and my Aunt Randi. Daddy brought me a really neat bear in an Army uniform. It was the best.



Mom thought I might have a tough time remembering Daddy, but I didn't. I even gave him a kiss.

It was so nice to be all together again as a family. We laugh together a lot. It's so much fun having Daddy around the house all of the time. We are all so happy that he's home.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for Daddy's safe return home. We couldn't be more grateful for everyone's thoughts, prayers, and support throughout the past fifteen months.



4 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

You are so sweet, Miss Heather. It feels great to be all together. Mostly, it makes us feel so incredibly blessed. We hope we get to see you guys before too long! Mom and I sure do miss you all.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

How wonderful! I am sitting here crying looking at these sweet pictures of the 3 of you together, and getting goosebumps at teh same time! Congratulations on the homecoming!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Law said...

Thanks for sharing in our excitement, Monogram Momma! We are so fortunate to be all together again as a family.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Law said...

Thanks for your thoughtful note, Josey. I can't wait to meet you soon. My Mom talks about your Mommy all of the time, and we both would love to see you all soon. Can you believe that our Dads wear the same outfit?

I hope I get to play with you soon!

Love,
Law

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home