Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Special Saturday with Nanny

Today was a really special Saturday because my Nanny came to visit for the whole day! We had a great time. It's so much fun being with Nanny, Daddy, Mommy, and Dog. We played basketball at the Y, and we went swimming.

Nanny and I played a lot of fun games together. She even brought me my very own microwave! I learned how to cook all kinds of things in it. We played outside and we went to the park.

In case the day wasn't perfect enough, my Dad took us all out for ice cream after dinner! Mom tried to get me to eat an Oreo Blizzard, which looked dirty and unappetizing to me. Fortunately, Nanny shared her delicious vanilla soft serve. I wish every Saturday was Nanny Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home