Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fun Times with Daddy

Yesterday, my Dad and I had the best time! We went to play at the Norfolk Library, and I showed him all I know about the place.


Did you know that my Dad actually knows a lot about cooking in the pretend kitchen? You should have seen the things he was helping me cook up. We both agreed that the ice cream cone was by far the most delicious.


After an hour of playing at the library, my Daddy took me to the mall for lunch and a play at the play center. I was really showing off all of my tricks for him. He thinks it is funny that I can run so quickly. I love having my Daddy home with me. He is the best.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home