Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

All Aboard!



This week, Mommy let me do something very out of the ordinary. After shouting "choo-choo", grunting, and pointing, I won again. I got to ride the dirty, semi-dangerous choo-choo at the play center in the mall! It was everything I hoped it would be.


If you would like to see video footage of me "driving" the choo-choo, you can click on the link below. When the ride stopped and I said, "more, more", Mom said she didn't have any more quarters. I hate when she lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoxOsseAZI

1 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

just wait until he's old enough to figure out that you do, in fact, have plenty of quarters! That day is a lot sooner than you realize too!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home