Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

VT Tailgating

This weekend Daddy, Mom, and I went to the first Virginia Tech football game. Actually, Mom and I just went to the tailgate. It was great!

Here is a picture of me with Dad. I know it was a football game, but I much prefer basketball. Dad got me this very special VT basketball while we were in Blacksburg. I love playing with it.





There sure were some pretty Hokie fans! This is Eden. She is three years-old, and boy was she fun. We traded toys for a while, but I had a hard time being apart from my basketball for long.




Speaking of pretty girls... I didn't mind sharing my cooler with Mr. Mark's girlfriend, Miss Jess. She's not just easy on the eyes either. She is so nice!



My wagon really came in handy this weekend. Here is a picture of Dad taking me to see the football team walk into the stadium. The best part about seeing the team was the band. I loved the music they were playing. Everytime a song ended, I asked for more.



Probably my favortie part about the campus at Virginia Tech, was the Duck Pond. Mom took me there to feed the ducks. I couldn't believe how they swam up to shore and came out of the water to eat my crackers! It really made me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home