Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Thankful for Family



Being back in Virginia for Thanksgiving was the best! We got to spend almost an entire week with Nanny, and Daddy got to come with us. During the days we spent a lot of time at the park with Mommy and Daddy. Stevie and I missed the fresh air. Perhaps you've heard that Staten Island isn't famous for its' clean air.




The highlight of Thanksgiving for me, was spending time with my cousins Henry and Charlie. They played with me for hours! They even taught Stevie how to build towers. I already miss them a lot. In honor of their awesomeness I have named two of my weebles after them. I can't wait to see them again next Thanksgiving.




Mom did a terrible job taking pictures. We don't have any good ones of Nanny, Aunt Jess, Tio Paul, Uncle Bob, or Aunt Cindy, but here is a pretty one of Nana as well as a shot of Stevie and Lucy, Jess and Tio's dog. We think Stevie looks a lot like Aunt Jessie.

We sure do have a lot for which we are thankful this year. Celebrating with family was wonderful, and we can't wait for the arrival of our new cousin soon!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home