Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Great Afternoon with Amanda Kate

This afternoon, Amanda Kate and Miss Kari came to visit. It was great! My girlfriend is such a catch. She fed me a snack, and I didn't even have to hold my own drink when I was thirsty!


We had a very romantic dinner after a long afternoon of playing hard. Amanda and I both enjoyed the chicken, but found the broccoli unsatisfactory. The gingerbread animal cookies
were a delicious ending to our meal.


My favorite part of the day was dancing with Amanda Kate in my room. If you'd like to see a clip, you can click on the link below. There isn't any sound, but I'm sure you can see that an upbeat song was cued.


1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

Mimi, you are so right! I hope Aunt Sue and Uncle Rick will come see me soon. I miss them so much!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home