Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Gearing up for Christmas





After spending Thanksgiving at Nanny's, we headed to Mimi and Ahgoo's house. We had a really fun time decorating Mimi's tree. I really liked hanging the ornaments that were soft and didn't shatter when dropped. Even Stevie got to hang a few! We were super helpful.



Aunt Cindy and Uncle Bob gave us the most comfy Christmas pajamas ever! We are already enjoying them. Early the next morning, I helped Mimi make delicious pumpkin muffins for breakfast.


Compliments to the chef!




Daddy took my to my first Hokie football game (it was terrific - sorry no pictures), while Stevie and Mommy stayed behind to feed the horses and walk in the woods. It was a great weekend, but it sure did pass too quickly! Mimi and Ahgoo are coming to our house for Christmas, and I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home