Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How to Party Like a Four Year-Old

Step One: Choose a theme for your birthday party that involves a costume. I chose a versatile one if I do say so myself. Hat with star in the front and red bandana = cowboy. Hat with star in the back and red bandana = Amish farmer. It was a win-win situation.


Step Two:
Provide messy games that cause excessive itching and only last for about three minutes. At my party, Mom got hay and hid wrapped presents inside of it. Poor Ahgoo had to clean it all up.







Step Three: Stick with your buddies, and ignore all of your Dad's work friends who consume large amounts of adult beverages. Also, try to ignore the loud country music that is debatably inappropriate for small ears that your Dad insists on blasting outside. The best surprise of the party though, was that my Uncle Bob, Aunt Cindy, and Cousin Charlie came all to help me celebrate! It made my day.





Step Four: Make a wish! I wished Mom would stop getting so annoyed when I snuck to the present pile with my friends and started ripping into everything.






Step Five: This is the tough one. Try to recover from an entire day of partying, and say goodbye to Uncle Chuck, Mimi, and Ahgoo. Stevie and I were really sad when they had to go back home, but Mom said they really needed their rest too.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home