Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Nanny's Christmas Visit


Christmas lasted for days at our house this year. It was awesome! Nanny came for her first visit, and we had a blast. Mommy and I took Nanny into Manhatten to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall. We had the best time! Here is a picture of us on the ferry.

Nanny got me the coolest, outrageously over-priced toy at the show. There was no way I was smiling for the camera when I could watch the flashing lights and spinning toy soldier. Sorry.

The following day, we ventured back into Manhattan to visit the famous Santaland at Macy's. Honestly, I was a bit on the cranky side during our trip. Mom said it felt more like Hell than the North Pole. I'm guessing Nanny was thinking it, but was too kind to say it outloud. Anyway, everyone else had a good time. We even stood in line to meet Santa face to face. All I can say, is that it was a good thing he didn't check his list twice this year.

Probably my most favorite part of Nanny's visit is when we got our craft on. Mommy's not so good when it comes to crafting, so it was a real treat to build a gingerbread house with Nanny. She even let me do some of it by myself!


We played a lot and laughed a lot, and we're already looking forward to Nanny's next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home