Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Yellow Belt Bound

I have been taking karate classes since September. My skills have really improved, and you wouldn't believe how much I know about martial arts now. My instructor's name is Master Curry. He is really tough, but I am learning a lot form him.. I tested last week and earned my yellow belt! Being in a class with big boys and girls is really exciting. The hard part is that you really have to pay attention. That makes me nervous, but I am trying my best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Remember: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out of mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

You're well on your way!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home