Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, March 02, 2009

Still Snowing...


We've been cooped up in the house for a while since Stevie and I have been a little sick. Truth be known, Mom still sent me to school - even when I was having breathing treatments and jacked up on my meds. Good parenting skills... Anyway, some people are tired of the snow, but not me! I never get cold. It takes a solid twenty minutes to get layered, booted, and mittened, and it is worth every second. Eight degrees is perfect if you ask me.





Stevie tends to disagree. She doesn't love the extra layers, and is still pretty small to maneuver in nine inches of snow. I have to say, she seemed genuinely pissed off most of the time we were outside. Piggy too.





So far, our favorite part of this snow day has been changing back into our warm pajamas after hard work out in the snow. We've already played every board game we own, made homemade playdough, AND I won a round of hide and seek when Mom counted to three hundred. I'm thinking she might cave in the next few hours, and the remote control will be mine. It's going to be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home