Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peter Cotton Tail & Baby Elaina!


Mommy, Stevie, and I made a pilgrimage to Virginia to meet our new cousin, Elaina. For us, it was love at first sight. Honestly, my cousin is the smartest, cutest baby Stevie and I have ever seen. The proof is in the picture.


While we were visiting, the Easter Bunny found us at Mimi's house AND Aunt Jessie's house. I never knew bunnies were so darn smart. We had a great time hunting for eggs.

Regardless of the activity, Stevie always tries to be fashion forward.





My favorite part of our trip was meeting my favorite cousin, but I have to say that playing, "Hungry Happy Hippos" with Tio Paul was a close second. He always chooses the coolest presents for me.

We miss everyone so much that we're already planning our next trip back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home