Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Why Sea Horses Don't Neigh

Why DON'T sea horses neigh? This is the question Stevie, Aydin, and I tried to answer
throughout our trip to the aquarium today.

There were a lot of pretty cool animals, though many of them were on vacation, but Stevie's favorite animal was the sea horse. Obviously, the only problem was that those darn horses didn't make any noise. Stevie didn't mind making sounds for those poor quiet animals. Aydin and I liked the sharks best. They were half awesome and half terrifying.



Stevie and I also really liked the marsh area. I liked it because I could put half of my arm in the smelly water without anyone noticing, and Stevie liked it because I could put half of my arm in the smelly water without anyone noticing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home