Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Graduation Day


Today was my last day of school, and we had a big graduation ceremony to celebrate! Here is a picture of me with my teacher, Ms. Angela. Don't you love my paper cap? I do.



As usual, Stevie and I took the event very seriously.







Here is the video of my graduation march.



The best part of graduation was the after party. Enjoying a chocolate brownie with my friends, Kevin and Francesco really made it a celebration.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Congrats on your graduation! I especially liked how you rocked the shirt and tie with the loose tie knot. That's how all the cool kids do it these days. Keep it up!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Law said...

Thanks, Tio. I knew you would approve. Not just any four year-old could rock that look.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home