Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Like a Fish


I have always loved swimming, but this summer I really want to be able to swim all by myself. A few weeks ago, I started swim lessons. They are so much fun, and I look forward to them every week!


One of the best parts about my swim lessons is the cool "swim hat" that I get to wear each week. I love it so much that I often wear it in the bath tub just for fun. I also wear it in the car to and from swim lessons because I really dig the way I look in it.














Its' hard for Stevie to sit and watch by the pool. It takes all of her will power (plus Mom's muscles) to keep her out of the water. Who could blame her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home