Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day


Today I had a great time celebrating Mother's Day with Mom, Aunt Jess, Nanny, and Nana. It really felt like Law's Day though, because when we got to Nanny's house, there were tons of new toys for me, as well as an adoring audience. To the right, you will see me pushing my new bubble lawn mower. It sounded real!


Is there anything better than driving a lawn mower, and getting a head tickle from Aunt Jess at the same time? I think not.





Check out the rake! It had a matching shovel, but I didn't have time to play with it, because I was very busy tending to Nanny's driveway. It was back-breaking work, but for Nanny, I will do anything.




Saying goodbye to Aunt Jess is never easy. I miss her already.
Saying goodbye to Nanny makes me downright mad. I even called out her name when Mom was putting me in the carseat. I love you, Nanny!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home