Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Swimming with Nikolas

Today I was feeling a lot better, so my friend Nikolas and I went for a swim. It was the first time he had ever been swimming, but you would have never known it! We hung out in the locker room for a while after our workout in the pool. In this picture, I am telling him that he is number one.


To the right, you can see that Nikolas was laughing while I was a little sad. This is because I was trying to give Nikolas hugs and kisses, but our mommies wouldn't allow it because they say I still have a touch of the cooties. Nikolas doesn't always appreciate how I show my love for him, so he thought the whole thing was pretty funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home