Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Meet Bob


Here is a picture of me and my German Bear, Bob (Bob De Bar is his native name). My Tio Paul found Bob when he was on a business trip in Germany, and he gave him to me before I was even born. I'm learning to take very good care of Bob.


I feed him when he is hungry, and I share my pacifier with him when he is feeling sad. Mom explained that Bob is allowed to have the pacifier during the day (not just at night like me) because he is a baby bear.



We play together a lot. Bob never minds when I play rough with him. He also doesn't send me to time-out if I hit him when I get a little frustrated.




I kiss Bob so that he knows how much I love him. His face is very soft.

Bob and I are the best of friends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home