Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dr. Aunt Jess



This weekend was a very exciting one! It started out beautifully when Mimi and Ahgoo arrived to my house on Friday evening just before bath time. We had so much fun playing all day on Saturday. While we were playing, my Aunt Jess officially became Dr. Jessie! Mom didn't take me to the ceremony (to save the embarrassment), but we got to celebrate on Sunday.

It was awesome! I played with all of my favoritee people, and I got to see Aunt Sue and Uncle Rick for the first time in five months! I loved them so much, that I fed them raisins and goldfish. They were a lot of fun. My Mom and I hope we get to see them again soon.

My Mom was not too good about remembering to take pictures because we were having too much fun celebrating. Here are a couple.


Watering Nanny's flowers was so much fun!

I was sad when Mimi had to leave so early. The party was just getting started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home