Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Don't Tell Daddy...

Please don't tell my Dad, but today I wore a new shirt that I really love. I even gave it a touchdown! Papya sent this to me, and I just couldn't wait to wear it. I am such a lucky boy. Thank you so much, Papya!

Mom said that if I really want to go to Duke when I grow up, there will be a couple of rules to remember. I'm sure you can all guess that I am strictly prohibited from joining the lacrosse team.
The other thing my Mom told me was that I better start studying. That made me laugh because I heard that my Dad never had to study, and I think that I'm a lot like him. Mom reminded me that Dad may have a few stipulations of his own about going to Duke.
Most importantly, Mom says that I better start saving if I really want to go to Duke. Here is a video of me doing just that.
Don't you all think it's funny that I got so much flak just for wearing a t-shirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home