Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Carving


Today I carved my pumpkin for Halloween. Last year I carved with my Ahgoo. As I recall, it was much more entertaining with him.

I didn't care to touch the pumpkin guts, so I used a spoon to get all of the insides into the bowl.

I made a happy pumpkin! Even though Mom didn't let me use the knife or light the candle, I was fairly pleased with the outcome.

Mom's going to cook up the pumpkin seeds for me to try tomorrow. I can't wait!

For video footage of this afternoon's activites, you can click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8VDM7QLqeM

1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

Thanks, Mimi! I miss you a lot too. Mom will take lots of pictures of me in my Halloween costume. I rather enjoyed the pumpkin seeds because mom candied them. Yummy. I love you, Mimi!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home