Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcome Fall!

Today was the first day the weather really felt like Fall. This was perfect timing, as Mom and I headed to the Suffolk Peanut Festival this morning.
Mom thought the festival was pretty much like any other dirty carnival except that we got a complimentary peanut plant. I didn't think it was so bad at all! What toddler wouldn't love a germ-infested jumping cage packed full of seven year-olds?
In the picture to your right, I am smiling because I got to see children riding horses! It was fun to watch. My favorite thing however, was kid's karaoke! I had a great time listening to the other children sing and dance.
Now, when Mom and I saw a bulldozer/choo-choo, we were stoked. Was there ever a better combination invented? Regretfully, Mom wasn't the only Mom in Suffolk to hear about free admission/free kiddie rides, so we waited in line for almost twenty-five minutes! I was very patient. When it was finally my turn, I said, "No choo-choo".
Apparently, Mom couldn't hear me because the next thing I knew, I was sitting next to a complete stranger and I swear I saw my very short nineteen months flash before my eyes. After we started moving though, I rather liked it.
I am so happy that Fall is here, and that the Peanut Festival will soon be over. Next, is the Pumpkin Patch! It will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home