Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

15 Months

Yesterday was my official 15 month birthday! To celebrate, Mom took me to the doctor today. I weighed in at 24lbs, and I am now 32 inches tall. I received a good report from the doctor. He gave me a book, and I even said, "Thank you". It was great.

To the right, you can see a picture of me eating breakfast at my new table. It is fun to eat in the dining room. I think it is funny to see Mom sit in the other tiny chair across from me.


Here is a picture of me in my new chair. I like it because I really feel like a very big boy when I sit in it. I also enjoy the fact that it is a rocker. I can rock very fast in it!


The other neat thing about my chair is that I am little enough to back into it without any help. That way, I don't have to get any help when I want to sit down! I love to do things by myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

Um dah Um bah back to you both. We miss you guys! If you ever travel to Suffolk, Lawton too can find inexpensive children's furniture at Big Lots. You could chalk it up as a cultural experience as well!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home