Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Children's Museum

Last week, Mom took me to the Children's Museum in Portsmouth. We had a lot of fun! We couldn't believe how much there was to do for little boys. I explored and played there for two hours.


Here I am driving an enormous fire engine.
Driving the police motorcycle was not as thrilling as I had hoped, but it was okay.
The trains were my favorite, though you'd never know it from this picture.
In this picture, I was supposed to be searching for fossils. That seemed kind of silly, since there was so much sand to play with.

I loved watching the dump trucks drive up and down the steep hill. The problem was that I was too short to turn the crank and watch the trucks at the same time!
By far my favorite exhibit was the boat. It was on a huge waterbed, so it really moved when I jumped in and out of it. Here is a video of me checking it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home