Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Visiting Mimi

Last weekend I visited my Mimi and Ahgoo in Orange. Mom usually complains that there isn't that much to do there, so Mimi took us out on the town.

To get things really going, Mimi let me try some of her grande coffee. It was delicious. At the coffee shop, there were toys for me to play with, though I was most interested in the scones.

The public library was pretty good! We had a great time in the children's section. I really liked the giant bear. Mimi taught me how to eskimo kiss him, since mom said that lip kissing would surely give me another virus.


In this picture, Mom and I were laughing with Mimi, not at her. She showed us a really good time in the great city of Orange. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home