Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick-or-Treat

Happy Halloween!


Tonight was one of the strangest nights ever. First, Mom put me in a soldier get up. I didn't so much mind it since it had a whistle attached, which I am quite good at blowing. As I was getting ready, children kept coming to our door dressed in terrifying outfits begging for candy. I couldn't believe it. Mom helped me out the door so that Daddy could take me "trick-or-treating", but I wasn't so sure about the whole thing.

Once we got going, trick-or-treating didn't seem so bad. Dad took me to a couple of houses, and can you believe that our neighbors put candy into my pumpkin bag? It was amazing. The best part, was that Dad let me eat a lollipop while we were walking. It was blue, sticky and delicious.





Things were much better when I got home. I traded Mom my lollipop for a pretzel, and Dad and I played
some basketball. I also blew my whistle a few times for good measure.



Honestly, after a long evening of trick-or-treating to two houses, whistle blowing, and eating a lollipop, I was pretty much exhausted.







1 Comments:

Blogger Law said...

Thanks, Mimi and Miss Heather! Let's just say I'm glad that Halloween only comes once a year.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home