Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Giving Thanks

My family and I had a great Thanksgiving. We spent Thursday at my Nanny's house with my Nana, Nanny, Aunt Jessie (pictured above), Tio Paul, Uncle Bob, Aunt Cindy, and their boys, Henry and Charlie (pictured below). Everyone was so good to me!
On Friday, we went to my Mimi and Ahgoo's house. I was very happy because Unkah Chuck and Aunt Sarah were there too! I'm sure Mom will have more pictures to post from Mimi's house soon.

I felt like the entire holiday was celebrated just for me. Mimi and Nanny say, just wait until Christmas! I am a very blessed little boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Hi Guys! I ran into your Ma yesterday and she gave me your blog address so I could see photos. I tried not to scold her for not carrying grandbaby photos, but I guess I could be scolded for being in the dark ages and not having my photos on line as yet. Anyway, it is great to catch up on news--Law is adorable! We re having a blast with Hayley (3 1/2)and Samantha (6 mos). Christmas will be explosive when all of us get together - my four adults and 2 babies, and Martin's 6 adults. That's what it's all about! Have a great Christmas and hope to see you sometime soon!

Cousin Barb

12:45 PM  
Blogger Law said...

Hi! Mom and I were thrilled to hear from you. Don't you love having Grandbabies? I sure would like to meet my new cousins some day. Have a wonderful Christmas, and know that we are thinking of you all. Love to you and yours!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home