Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, November 20, 2006

King of the Potty

Some of you may know that I have been pee-peeing on the potty for quite some time now. Of course, I much prefer to use my very handy diaper, but I do go on the potty to humor my Mom several times a day. Today, however was a very special potty day. Today, I was crowned king of the potty because I went poo-poo! It was all very exciting. I'm not sure if I will continue to do this trick, but I'll certainly consider it. I don't remember the last time my Mom was so animated. Dad made me laugh when we called him at work to tell him the news. He said that he wishes we would cheer him on when he uses the potty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home