Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Love Amanda Kate

On Monday, Amanda Kate and Miss Kari came to play. It was so fun! I always love seeing them, and I look forward to their visits. Do I not have the most beautiful girlfriend you have ever seen?
We had a nice time playing outside, but mostly because Amanda Kate is so good at sharing. I only had to ask her with a few grunts and a point, and she delivered everytime. She is amazing.
Amanda looked so pretty riding the bicycle, that I couldn't help myself. I had to give her a kiss.

Did I mention our wild ride on the rocking horse?

I can't wait to see Amanda Kate again soon. I love her very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home