Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Nanny & the Botanical Gardens


I had a wonderful day today visiting the Norfolk Botanical Gardens with Mom, Dad, and Nanny! There is a "train" that takes you through all of the gardens. The only inconvenient thing about the train is that it stops for people to get on and off. That was annoying.





The train took us right to the "World of Wonders".















I had a great time cooling off in all of the fountains, but my favortie part was the spitting frogs.









Daddy and I had a fun time enjoying the shade together. He let me borrow his sunglasses.


After we were finished, the train picked us up and took us right back to our truck. It was a terrific day!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home