Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Visiting with May-May

On Saturday, I had a delightful afternoon with my girlfriend, Amanda Kate. As some of you may know, she refers to herself in third person as May-May. Thus, I call her May-May. Some people have a real problem with others who refer to themselves in thrid person. If you ask me, when you're that beautiful, it doesn't matter how you speak!

We had a great time playing together. May-May has lots of amazing toys are her house. We colored together on a big sheet of posterboard. It was very romantic. May-May is saying, "cheese" in this one. Have you ever seen more perfect pearly whites? What have I done to deserve such a catch?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home