Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ahgoo's Horses

Here are some old pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. Most of you probably know that my Mimi and Ahgoo live out in the sticks. Across the street from their house is a farm with horses, mules, and a pony! I love walking over and feeding the pony grass. Sometimes Ahgoo gives me an apple or carrot to feed the horses.

Basically, I am terrified of the mules and horses. They are enormous, and their teeth are very large and brown. As you can see in this picture, I'm always a little overwhelmed when I first see the horses and mules up close.

To the right, you can see me feeding the pony. I love picking grass for him to eat. He is always very grateful, and he's just the right size for me. I always talk about Ahgoo's horses. I sure can't wait to go see them again soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home