Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Loving May-May

There's nothing quite like spending a long afternoon with my beautiful girlfriend, Amanda Kate. Some of you may not know that she is a very, very important little girl. For this reason, she speaks mainly in the third person. Amanda Kate is a long name for a twenty month-old, so she refers to herself as May-May. It sounds just right to me, so I like to call her that too.

After a long time of active play, May-May and I decided to have a rest in my Mom's lap. It was so relaxing sitting in front of the Christmas tree, enjoying our snacks.



When it was time to head home, I gave May-May a proper goodbye kiss. Regretfully, her Dad was in the kitchen, so we had to cut it short.

It's days like these that make me feel like the luckiest boy in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home